Sunday, May 01, 2005

Wave of mutilation

I have really done quite little role playing so far this year, but now I seem to have fallen into a role play frenzy. I have written here about the latest things played and here is the continuation:

  • On Tuesday Werewolf: The Forsaken, the new WoD Werewolf. Jonas will game master (since he got it for free and is supposed to write a review. It will be interesting to go back to dice.
  • The coming weekend Anna will resurface in Linköping for a couple of days. I'm not really certain what we will play. It will at least be Orpheus, but hopefully something more.
  • Mellanrummet, a lajv by NCID, in the beginning of June. I'm really looking forward to this game. These people are serious in their work and I like the approach towards us players that Erik Stormark shows.
  • A lot of writing ideas. But you never know if I actually write something.

The name of this entry has nothing to do with the content. It's just the name of a good Pixies song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home