Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The whore of the east


My friend Fredrik sent me this picture, saying he took this from a window in his apartment. He lives in Shanghai, (the whore of the east) so it might just be true.

I guess normal people who see this want to travel to see this amazing buildings and to figure out how it is to live there, in this place that is so different from [enter place of residence here]. I feel that too, I admit, but most of all I immidiately got the impulse that I would like to play a character that has a specific relation to these buldings, discover that persons feeling. Isn't that the most interesting thing in the world? I might be damaged by role playing.

By the way, my next door neighbour comes from just outside of Shanghai. I guess I will continue to study him. I really have this thing of interviewing instead of discussing whenever I meet someone from a foreign country. For a long time I did that with my girlfriend too, I think. But most people like to talk about themselves, so it's usually no problems.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home