Sunday, June 12, 2005

Discussions, discussions

Ben Lehman, over at This is my Blog has promised to do a write up of American LARP:s. I'm looking forward to this, I'm really interested in this. Jonas Barkå responded with starting a write up of Swedish/Nordic LARP at Unrealities of mine. He has so far covered fantasy LARP and will apparantly divide the description into at least to more articles.

Tobias Wrigstad has some kind of debate from their quite different views of role playing with Jonas Karlsson at his Tobias blogs. Jonas K. has written answers there and at his own Jonas dagar. Meanwhile, me and Tobias have an ongoing e-mail debate about friform and related issues. It might or might not be published. But we keep everything in English, just in case.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment is completely redundant.

4:45 pm  
Blogger Sven Holmström said...

I will update tomorrow. Promise. I will talk a lot about friform. Tomorrow is friform day on polyfem. (everyday is friform day here)

2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home