Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Updates of the day

Today I have added quite a few links to the right, among them several to homepages of Swedish groups creating friform or lajv. Most of those pages are seldom updated and very little new stuff is added. I think Vi åker jeep might be the most active at the moment. They write in English too, for the benefit of human kind.

In an earlier post I was talking about games in process. The scenario I there called Trivium has now got name that will follow the poor child the rest of her life: Om Klara (About Klara). It stalled for a long time, but I have all the scenes fixed now and now it's only between me and my keyboard. I'll have it punched out in a while. It's not going to be grand, it won't gather crowds. But it might very well be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home