Thursday, May 12, 2005

Werewolf Demo Part 2

We played part two yesterday. The session had somewhat low speed, I liked it, but it got even more apparent what I like the most.

Just talking
We play these five werewolves that have very recently moved into an old house. The family that lived there before us was also a werewolf pack and - as might be suspected - people in the nearby town Manitou Springs thought them to be really strange fellows.

The day after moving in we went into town to fix electricity, buying clothes and stuff. We had to take lunch there and found a typical diner. A diner like the ones in Twin Peaks or Pulp Fiction, a kind we don't really have in Sweden. We played this by taking our in game fika, (break for coffee and cookies, that governs the life of all grown up Swedes) pretending it to be meatloaf or whatever we ordered. It was maybe twenty minutes of talking in character and looking at the diner and ordering food. It was really cool; that's what I like.

I like those scenes and I like the common bed for all the werewolfes and the special made bathroom.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave the internet be. I mean, think of the children! The children, I tells you, the children!

9:36 pm  
Blogger Sven Holmström said...

I'll just have to spend three vitality to make you burn.

BTW, now I get an email notice everytime anyone makes a comment. From now on I'm this uper blogger who knows directly when you have made a comment.

12:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home